StatCounter

Things must be bad... I'm blogging!

For the past few years I've avoided the inevitable... blogging. I've lots to say, but prefer to keep what I have to say among a select few due to an innate fear of tar and feathers. Or chased down alleys with scads of people in tow holding torches, chanting 'juden'. Or receiving dirty text messages with international area codes where I can't respond back.

I suffer from a genetic trait from my mother's side (along with selective hearing, selective memory, showgirl legs and a keen sense of smell), notably the lack of an internal filter. That's why I prefer to say things among a select few. Although no one's immune at the supermarket, bakery and gas station. They all know about my life: the books, interviews and strange men who haunt me. Come to think of it, I can really clear out a room in five seconds flat. Now, that's a talent!

So, I decided to KISS in this blog. More than likely will revisit soon and vent, spleen or disclose stuff that will only make me cringe in retrospect.

# # #


This is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

No comments: