StatCounter

Never Thought of This!

A fan of my blog and books shot me an email this weekend: Are you all right? You haven't posted in your blog for a few days.

I've been very busy lately writing articles and a business plan from scratch for a friend. Yes, I do write professional business plans. Not to mention tackling a monster of a manuscript I wrote, "Don't Bank on It." It's wild beyond belief and will have people wondering whether I do do drugs. Sometimes I wonder: I've no idea where I get some of these ideas.

Anyhow, in today's exchange of emails he pointed out:  why should people bother buying your books when the blog's for free?

AHA

Let me point out that the blog is essentially my ranting and raving off the walls. I post whatever's on my mind at the moment, usually frothing at the mouth. Or waxing nostalgic, the other end of the spectrum.

On the other hand, my books are my true love, my funny as hell writing. Where I mull over words like a demented Flaubert. Where I craft, hone and shape characters, plots, sub-plots until I plotz. Did I happen to mention they're funny as hell?

It's up to you, dear reader, to discover my books. I'm on vacation...


# # #



This blog and all its posts are a work of fiction. Names, character, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.


No comments: