StatCounter

A Little Whimsy in the Face of Potential Global Warfare

TO WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN:



I'm seeking a position as creative writer in your organization. I guess it may be media, press or human resources. Or State Department. Whatever.

You're currently stuck on the latest spin, after hitting the 3rd generational story wall. I believe I've got the necessary acumen to move it onto the 14th generation. And I can prove it!

My first novel, Five-Star FLEECING, "mixes an intricate level of realistic detail (in character and place descriptions, and in exposition) with surreal landscapes, interactions and flashbacks." - Writer's Digest.

So, I'm perfect for the job. No one would be able to tell up from down when I'm done. For, isn't that what you want?

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best,


No comments: