StatCounter

The BEST of 2012 - Your INPUT is Required!

Dear Readers:

While cringing in shame, I reviewed my blog posts since inception in April 2012. I really do need an internal filter. Well, I believe these 10 posts constitute the BEST I ever wrote. When I write, "BEST," it's quite subjective. So much to choose from which goes to show I really do need a hobby.

In that vein, would LOVE to have your feedback. After all, you're reading this! What were your best blog posts? Feel free to use the comment section. 

Without any further preamble, let's go:




# 1: THE LAW & ORDER: SVU EPISODE OF MAYBE I GREW UP AFTER ALL BLOG POST  

Link: SVU Post





The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event.


#2: Why I Was Banned from lavalife. Again!    

Link: Banned from Lavalife

I couldn't wait to write this! I LOVE lavalife.com! It's chock-filled with deviants, perverts, scammers and lonely married men, perfect source material for my comedy ebook series,  eDating Advice from the Bubbameistah. I got the idea for the first ebook, Men, eDating and Mast*****ion due to persistent and chronic requests from potbellied middle-aged men to watch them pull the 2" pud on webcam.


#3: Ghosts of Past Lovers - Yes, the Flatulent Devil Story  

Link: Ghosts


PERFORMED IN FRONT OF A LIVE AUDIENCE NOVEMBER 2011



#4: Totally Profane - Cock Tease 




#5: R I P Pip





#6: Really, Now: What the Fuck is Dawson's Creek & Who is James Van Der Beek?

Link: James Van Der Beek



#7: How NOT to Make Friends with an Ex-Lover

Link: Monkey Boy

I really know how to piss people off. Just the other day, I went to the post office {in this rural agri-community, we don't get home mail delivery} and bumped into a summer fling from a few years ago. There wasn't any lasting power with this creature, so I ended it with: "I'm done with you."


#8:  Bore of a "Man"

Link: Bore
When I was in my late 20's, I befriended a woman I met on a bus traveling from Port Authority to my parents' home upstate NY. She lived around the corner up here, but our paths never intersected because she was a few years' older. Back then, friendships were mostly made in childhood, during summers with peers the same age. The difference of four years when you're a kid was tantamount to forty.

#9: Because of Apple, I had Sex with the FedEx Guy

Link: FedEx sex
A little recap for new readers to this blog: I've written numerous posts about my Apple encounters that verge on insanity. And the incidents pile up, dragging and pulling other people and companies into the major vortex of Apple-land sucking us further and further into the core where no one emerges unscathed.

#10: My Reading Tonite - Cancelled due to Bad Back

Link: Psst

Dedicated to Nahlaa Calabrese

I'm Lachy although the old man named me Lachinvar after a Walter Scott poem he memorized in school. I'm a black country lab with fine white teeth and red nails, thanks to my sister who paints them when she's bored. I really want to bite her when she ties red kerchiefs around my neck. But she's my sister and I love her.


One thing I learned from this blog post is that Cut & Paste is not my forte. At any rate, hope to continue to entertain you, dear Readers, in upcoming posts!


# # #

1 comment:

maura stone said...

Hell-o! It's empty in here!