StatCounter

One Year Anniversary of KISS-Keepitsimpleschmuck Blogspot with Video Interview!


From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, dear Readers, for making this late-in-the-game blog successful. It gives me hope to know there ARE people who enjoy quality fiction. Or my close approximation.

Without further ado, please enjoy my recent interview while celebrating KISS's one year anniversary. The interviewer is my good friend, Michelle Calabrese. Michelle just started her very own blog about beauty, wellness and anti-aging and will have lots of insider tips integral to looking good: Click Here to Read! 






Again, I thank you dear Reader and can't wait to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of KISS!!



# # #




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look good in the bath Maura!! :))

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see you in the Mikvah cuz NO BUBBLES !!! lol