StatCounter

Kill Bill - 1st Anniversary of his Fuck Up! - REVISED BLOG



Just when it was safe, my nemesis popped up again.  Rather, he lurked in the background for months on end, almost a year, biding his time. I was too busy dealing with medical issues that really fucked up my life. And my mind.

At any rate, outside of my medical issues, it's been a pleasant summer.

Calm.

Serene.

He does have that Kiss of Death look about him.
Until the lunatic fringe emerged in all its glory.

Because I was busy with medical issues for the most part, I haven't checked to see whether my nemesis was around. It's also out of disinterest. And distaste. The problem with lunatic fringes is that they're self-sabotagers and bring everyone down around them.

This guy has the kiss of death about him.

Single-handedly he brought to reporters' desks last year on September 23, 2012 a terrific story. He resuscitated those swirling about, specifically alleged criminal activities his boss perpetrated. Those same activities would've been swept under the carpet except the weird way he supported his boss. I mean, who would support their boss online rabidly attacking politicos while donning a fake female character, known to be a rather popular catfish?

ONLY A FRIGGING LUNATIC FRINGE!

The News Article that started the whole ball rolling!

Newspapers appreciate wackadoodles like this because of the weird headlines and additional revenue. He really sold a lot of newspapers and made tv news as well. All the major Manhattan stations. And then some.

Thanks to him, his boss faces to this day some serious allegations he never would have otherwise...

I never knew anyone who could fuck anything up so perfectly. It's almost as if he really wanted to screw his boss up for perpetuity.

And you wonder why I don't want to have anything to do with this loser?

He's livid that I don't want to work for him for free to make him rich. Let's examine that again. He's livid that I don't want to work for him for free to make him rich. He wanted me to write for his emagazine.

Yeah. So, I made lifelong enemy because I don't want to work for him for free to make him rich.

Little 48 year old boy loves building daleks in his living room
Somewhere, somehow it makes sense. I guess. After you slam a door on your head a few times.

I must admit he wins the Darwin Award. Most people who want to remain incognito do not advertise they changed their online identities. This guy, though, puts on his Facebook page:

HEY! LOOK AT ME!

Oh boy.

It was more like:

HEY! I NOW GO BY THIS NEW FAKE IDENTITY (OUT OF 11) ON TWITTER (@antisocialinny) AND ON FACEBOOK (Sara Pryce) BUT DON'T WORRY, IT'S STILL DERANGED ME!

Yawn. As a guy who knows him said to me last night, "I don't know; it's almost like he sets himself up to fail. He thinks everyone besides himself is stupid."


# # #

Here's a heavy-handed attempt to market and promote a book based on insanity and so much more:



One woman. One man. One catfish. One Dominatrix. One parrot. Lots of whips. Cigarettes. Chains. Strap-ons. And No Safe Words.
Secrets & Seduction
Janet met a nice guy online. Nothing prepared her for what happened next...
Secrets & Seduction



Click here for Smashwords Reviews & Purchase

Purchase on Barnes & Nobles

Purchase on Kobo

Click here for interview with author Cheri Blossum for her back story

Become a Facebook Fan!

Connect on goodreads!



To be read in conjunction with:

Law & Order SVU

Being Taken For Granted


# # #




















No comments: