StatCounter

Why Don’t You Kick a Dead Horse While You’re at it?




It has been recently established that I’m not doing so hot lately: I got ANOTHER weird neurological thing going on in ANOTHER part of my brain.

But that’s not what’s weird lately in my life. Instead, it’s the most normal aspect of my life. For I’m still shaking my head at the following situation:

My friend contacted me to let me know that her adversary’s lawyer told her lawyer to tell me to stop blogging about the adversary.

WTF?

Sorry, but this requires one of my Venn diagrams to understand this further:



The thing is, why am I in this ungodly unholy picture? Oh, I’m NOT!

I wish people would be a little clearer with their unconscionable demands. My posts here number around 345. Then, there’s around 900 or so on ANOTHER website not to mention articles contributed to online magazines like humoroutcasts.com. I’m puzzled as to which site and which posts that range in an array of topics - sex, love, romance, customer complaints, animals, neighbors, community affairs, food and politics. Do the posts concern men, women, minerals or animals? Are they about people doing nefarious deeds like illegal and illicit things?

Enquiring people need to know especially with outrageous demands. Let’s be a little implicit here. After all, the back door method is rather shitty and only gets one so far up the intestinal tract.

I need to know precisely which posts irritate this person to put them in such an uproar they approach my friend’s attorney to tell me to stop blogging about them. Without naming names, without pointing fingers, I’ve no idea what the fuck they’re talking about. Does that mean I have to pay my friend's attorney as well for the time spent in these diversionary tactics?

As my mother used to say, “If the foo shits, wear it!” [Translation: If the shoe fits, wear it.]

I got better things to do in life than cater to someone’s obvious guilt and paranoia.

# # #

PS: Don’t forget to read this disclaimer on the side of this blog:

This blog and all its posts are a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

No comments: