StatCounter

A Quick Note -- the Smell of Revolution is in the Air



Is this the voice now of Europe?





I have to thank the murderous jihadists in Paris to sound the wake up call to ultra-Liberals in Europe and the US. In this vein, I almost shat my pants when I heard this from the uber of liberals, Bill Maher:




To those of you who don’t want to click to see the video, "Bill Maher reacted to the Islamist attack in Paris by beseeching his ideological fellow travelers to "turn toward the truth" about the Muslim world's opposition to "liberal principles." Maher underlined that "hundreds of millions of [Muslims] support an attack like this. They applaud an attack like this. What they say is – oh, we don't approve of violence, but you know what? When you make fun of the prophet, all bets are off.”

Holy shit again! Bill Maher better watch it, for he may lose his anti-semitic liberal followers. Or perhaps he looked in the mirror and realized, “Oh, fuck, I’m a Jew and I’m a target!”

You never know. A lot of Liberal Jews in the US are waking up. Kinda scary.

At any rate, I was pleased to see that Anonymous jumped into action with this threat to kill all jihadists in wake of the massacre:




Looking at the hundreds of thousands of French people amassing, I hope this’ll be the end of the Islamic uprisings. People are finally hitting that fever pitch. Reminds me of that monologue from the movie, Network and that infamous quote:

I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' 


# # #

No comments: