StatCounter

Horror of Horrors!



Things are bad when insects can smell bullshit more than the typical American!



I'm trying not to yawn over the faux HORROR of Trump and Billy Bush's locker room talk in 2005. Big fucking deal. It was a PRIVATE conversation. People say the damnedest things in private.

You should hear women when they get together and what they say! It ain't nice. In fact, it's worse than what Trump said.

I guess private bullshitting is not allowed in this politically correct world. Pretty soon we'll have to apologize for the way we take a shit or have an orgasm.

At least our former President, Clinton, gets a free pass as a sexual predator. And his wife as well, attacking his victims.

But for Trump to talk about sex? O M G! Give me a fucking break.

Which explains, in part, why I fell asleep during the second Presidential debate and missed some of the finer points.

There was another reason why I fell asleep - when Trump said, "One against three" meaning both moderators were unflinchingly supportive of Hillary, I lost interest. 

It only proved to me once again that the politicos fear Trump because he's gonna stop their plunder of taxpayer's funds and the special interests that enrich them.

To paraphrase a line in "Bananas" -

Miss America: I think Mr. Trump is a traitor to this country because his views are different from the views of the president and others of his kind. Differences of opinion should be tolerated, but not when they're too different. Then he becomes a subversive mother.





# # #

No comments: