StatCounter

I Got A Post-Election Hangover

Only you can help this poor baby!




Now that the Presidential election's over, I have to address work, namely selling my books. I'm taking a page from this recent Presidential campaign and using every trick up my sleeve. In this case, guilt. 

If you don't buy my books, in particular the newest,  Amour Anarchy, a Memoir, my kitten may not have enough gourmet non-grain organic cat food to subsist. Can you live with that on your conscience?


To Purchase - Click Here

Even THE Mark Ruffalo purchased a copy. I didn't have to guilt him into it. Well, perhaps a little. It helps when I have tons of adorable kitten pics on my iPhone. Then again, a CELEBRITY eagerly purchased my book!



To Purchase - Click Here

If you still didn't purchase the book, note that Amour Anarchy, a Memoir, made it to the top 10 list of celebrity memoirs:




Hey - Midwest Book Review loved it! Read this 5-star review:


Armchair travelers and romance connoisseurs alike have a special treat in store. Amour Anarchy is the captivating, true-life story of a young woman finding love and wonder in the City of Lights, and a joy to browse from cover to cover. Highly recommended!

Margaret Lane
Reviewer



If this doesn't convince you, then, think of my kitten. 


You still have the opportunity to purchase Amour Anarchy, a Memoir HERE!



# # #

No comments: